Last spring, my Conny bunny and I welcomed our adorable little Harlie bug into the world and I was absolutely clueless on how to care for her. I, literally, googled EVERYTHING. Just for kicks, here are a few interesting things I have googled a couple of months after giving birth.
As a new mom navigating your way through motherhood, Google tends to be the best-friend you rely on with most of your questions and concerns. Here are the things I have Googled as a new mom. Try not to judge too harshly (because I know you’ve asked similar things) or laugh too hard (because some of the things are kind of absurd).
- Signs a baby is hungry
- Is nursing every 30 minutes normal?
- What happens if a baby doesn’t burp after feeding?
- Why is my baby more fussy at night?
- When will my baby start sleeping through the night?
- Can newborns sleep on their side because my baby will not sleep on her back?
- How to make a newborn poop?
- Breastfed baby poop pictures
- Are babies born hungry?
- When is my baby considered a month old?
- Old wive’s tales about another baby coming
- Why does my baby only want me stand and hold her?
- When will my baby be able to see me clearly?
- What is that white stuff floating at the top of my breastmilk?
- Regular baby spit up vs reflux or GERD
- Why is my baby’s head tilted?
- Can I breastfeed if I have a cold?
- How to prevent flat head baby syndrome
- Signs of autism in an infant
- Am I a good mom?
- Types of baby cries
- How to swaddle a baby
- Do newborns need to wear a hat at home?
- How to prevent saggy breasts after breastfeeding
- Itchy armpits when breastfeeding
- Month by month baby development
There were tons more, but I want to spare what’s left of my dignity. Nevertheless, thank goodness for the internet, am I right?
Leave a comment below on some things you’ve google since becoming a mom!
Have A Beautiful Day ✨