Agreement to Terms
These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you”) and Motherhood With Mia, concerning your access to and use of the
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieving data or content from your Site to create a collection or database without written permission from you.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead you or other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of your Site. This includes features that prevent/restrict the use of any content limits site usage.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, your company and/or your Site.
- Harass, abuse, or harm another person using any information obtained from your site.
- Use the support services improperly, or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Use your site inconsistently with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Advertise or offer to sell goods and services on your Site.
- Framing or linking to your Site without authorization.
- Attempt to upload or transmit viruses, Trojan horses, or other materials (including excessive use of capital letters and spamming) that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use of your Site and its features.
- Use scripts, data-mining, robots, or similar data gathering tools to send comments or messages.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any content.
- Impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Sell or otherwise transfer their profile.
- Upload any materials that actively or passively collects information or acts as a transmission mechanism (includes gifs, 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, spyware, pcms, etc.)
- Interfere, disrupt, or create an undue burden on your Site, networks, or services.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of your Site to you.
- Bypass measures of your Site designed to prevent/restrict access.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software that makes up your Site.
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Use any automated system (spiders, robots, cheat utility, scraper, offline reader) to access the site, or launch any unauthorized script or software (Unless as a result of a standard search engine or internet browser usage).
- Use your site in an unauthorized way (collecting usernames, email addresses, of users for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses).
- Use your site in an effort to compete with you, or otherwise use your Site and/or the content Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- Advertise or offer to sell goods and services on your Site without administrative permission
You acknowledge and agree that nay questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Site (“Submissions”) provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the restricted use and dissemination of the Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You herby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you herby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to (1) monitor the Site for violations of these Terms and Conditions; (2) take appropriate legal actions against any who, in our sole discretion, violates the law or These Terms, including without limitation, reporting such user to law enforcement authorities; (3) in our sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any of your Contributions or any portion thereof; (4) in our sole discretion and without limitation, notice, or liability, to remove from the Site or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to our systems; and (5) otherwise manage the Site in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Site.
There may be information on the Site that contains typograpahical errors, inaccuracies, or ommisions, including descriptions, pricing, availability and various other information.We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or ommisions and to change or update the infomariton on the Site at any time, without prior notice.
Website owner, the offering, and binding of Terms
This website is owned and operated by Mia Coleman. These Terms set forth the terms and conditions under which you may use our website and services as offered by us. This website offers visitors [description of what is offered on your website]. By accessing or using the website of our service, you approve that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms.
Who can use your website; what are the requirements to create an account
In order to use our website and/or receive our services, you must be at least [add number] years of age, or of the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction, and possess the legal authority, right and freedom to enter into these Terms as a binding agreement. You are not allowed to use this website and/or receive services if doing so is prohibited in your country or under any law or regulation applicable to you.
Key commercial Terms offered to customers
When buying an item, you agree that: (i) you are responsible for reading the full item listing before making a commitment to buy it: (ii) you enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when you commit to buy an item and you complete the check-out payment process.
The prices we charge for using our services / for our products are listed on the website. We reserve the right to change our prices for products displayed at any time, and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur. Additional information about pricing and sales tax is available on the payments page.
“The fee for the services and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the service, such as taxes and possible transaction fees, will be charged on a monthly basis to your payment method.
Return and refund policy
For any undamaged product, simply return it with its included accessories and packaging along with the original receipt (or gift receipt) within 14 days of the date you receive the product, and we will exchange it or offer a refund based upon the original payment method. In addition, please note the following: (i) Products can be returned only in the country in which they were originally purchased; and (ii) the following products are not eligible for return: items that have been over a third used.
Retention of right to change offering
We may, without prior notice, change the services; stop providing the services or any features of the services we offer; or create limits for the services. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend access to the services without notice and liability for any reason, or for no reason.
Ownership of intellectual property, copyrights and logos
The Service and all materials therein or transferred thereby, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of Mia Coleman. Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such Intellectual Property Rights, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works thereof.
You recognize and agree that by uploading any content (including, but not limited to designs, images, animations, videos, audio files, fonts, logos, illustrations, compositions, artworks, interfaces, text and literary works) through any means to the website, you confirm that you own all the relevant rights or received the appropriate license to upload/transfer/send the content. You agree and consent that the uploaded/transferred content may be publicly displayed at the website.
Right to suspend or cancel any account
We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the service without notice and liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of these Terms or any applicable law or regulations. You may discontinue use and request to cancel your account and/or any services at any time. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the foregoing, with respect to automatically-renewed subscriptions to paid services, such subscriptions will be discontinued only upon the expiration of the respective period for which you have already made payment
You agree to indemnify and hold Mia Coleman harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against them by any third party due to, or arising out of, or in connection with your use of the website or any of the services offered on the website.
Limitation of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Mia Coleman, be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, arising out of or relating to the use of, or inability to use, the service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Mia Coleman assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content; (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of our service; and (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein.
Right to change and modify Terms
We reserve the right to modify these terms from time to time at our sole discretion. Therefore, you should review these page periodically. When we change the Terms in a material manner, we will notify you that material changes have been made to the Terms. Your continued use of the Website or our service after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any future version of the Terms, do not use or access (or continue to access) the website or the service.
Promotional emails and content
You agree to receive from time to time promotional messages and materials from us, by email or any other contact form you may provide us with (including your phone number for calls or text messages). If you don’t want to receive such promotional materials or notices – please just notify us at any time.
Preference of law and dispute resolution
These Terms, the rights and remedies provided hereunder, and any and all claims and disputes related hereto and/or to the services, shall be governed by, construed under and enforced in all respects solely and exclusively in accordance with the internal substantive laws of United State of America/Georgia, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Any and all such claims and disputes shall be brought in, and you hereby consent to them being decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in Albany, GA, USA. The application of the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is hereby expressly excluded.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the site, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.